April 8, 2022
What To Expect On Your Next Visit
Keeping you safe while you explore.
At Treeosix, we’re thrilled to be able to offer our tours and activities each season and we want everyone to have a worry-free experience as they explore these beautiful forests in Saskatchewan. That’s why we’ve increased our already stringent sanitation, health and cleaning standards, as well as made fundamental changes to the operation of our activities to help protect our crew and guests.
Please keep in mind the following changes when planning your next visit to either of our locations in Saskatchewan (Cypress Hills or Waskesiu Lake).
Treeosix Adventure Parks SPECIFIC operational info:
- A minimum of TWO participants are required to book a guided zipline tour. We will try to accommodate solo guests as best be can.
- A maximum of EIGHTS guests are allowed on a single guided zipline tour. If your party is less than six people total, there is a possibility that you will be experiencing the adventure with people not from your household. Physical distancing and facemask measures will remain in effect ONLY for those who choose to observe them.
- NOTE: Our online availability only allows for SIX guests to be booked on a single zipline tour. If you have seven or eight participants in your party when booking online, proceed to book a zipline tour for six, then contact us via phone or email, and we can add the additional spots to your booking and send you an online payment request to confirm.
- Basecamp activities (climbing wall, giant swing, treetop drop, disc golf, mini-zips for kids, electric bike rentals, etc) are sold as individual passes and are not transferable to other guests once redeemed. Our basecamp locations where the activities take place are large, wide-open spaces which makes this easy; however, please keep the number of non-participants in your party to one or two people in total.
- Walk up bookings are welcome but subject to availability. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND booking online in advance of arrival. As we saw last season (2020), due to our decreased capacity as we manage gathering sizes at our site (as required for outdoor recreation activities), our zipline tours tended to be booked up, three to four days in advance of arrival.
- We strongly urge all guests to book their adventures online via our website (mobile friendly) in advance of arrival. Full payment via credit card is required to complete your booking online or over the phone. If you are in the area, you are welcome to walk up to our site to make a booking for a later date but please keep physically distanced from all those who are not from your household.
- Please complete your waivers in advance of arrival as it required for our contactless check-in process AND will decrease your time for activities should you need to complete them when you arrive. You will receive a link for all participant waivers via email after your booking has been created.
- Our office and our washrooms will be open for our guests with increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in place. Please observe signs once you arrive at our site.
- Cleaning and disinfecting. We use Saskatchewan Health Authority recommended products and procedures to sanitize guest equipment, frequent touch points on vehicles, and at facilities throughout the day and to deep-clean and disinfect overnight.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our site.
- Equipment is NOT shared between guests/groups. We provide each individual with the required equipment for the activity they are participating in. We will NOT provide you with a piece of equipment that has NOT been thoroughly sanitized after being used by a previous guest.
Our highest priority is the safety of our guests and crew, so if you have any further questions or concerns about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Group Rates at Treeosix
RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- Minimum group size required per activity: 12 people
- Advanced booking required.
- Subject to availability.
- Please email us through our Contact Us page to book an adventure at the group rate.
In 2023, we hope to be open prior to May Long Weekend (weather permitting) and will close no later than September 4th. September days/hours TBD.
Keep an eye on our website for updates!
We can’t wait to put some smiles on the faces of each and every one of you who comes out to visit us this season. This year, same as every year, we look forward to welcoming you to our neck of the woods.
Jori, Emma, and the rest of the Crew at Treeosix Adventure Parks