What Is There To Do in the Cypress Hills?
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Click on the images below for a map and contact information for all the local businesses and park services.
We at Treeosix created this complimentary map in 2019 as a way to help make the visitor experience better for everyone! :)
“What is there to do in the Cypress Hills?” We get this question a lot at Treeosix and even more so this summer with COVID-19 restrictions in place as our province begins to re-open.
We thought we’d save you some time and make your trip planning a little easier by letting you know what’s open! For the past ten seasons, we’ve tried to be ambassadors for the areas we operate and all the local businesses that make those places special.
Without further adieu…here you go!
List of Local Business in Cypress Hills that are OPEN:
Treeosix Adventure Parks (Advanced Booking Recommended)
- Guided Zipline Tours of the Lodgepole Pines
- High Ropes Course Adventure
- Electric Fatbike Rentals (Single and Double Options)
- Climbing Wall
- Parachute Simulators
- Frisbee Golf
- Axe Throwing
- Mini-zips for Kids
- Gift Shop
Cypress Hills Speedway
- Go Karts (Single and Double Options)
Cypress Hills Segway Tours
Loch Leven Marina
- Watersport Rentals (Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Paddle Boats, Canoes)
- Electric Bike Rentals
Cypress Hills Riding Academy
Lone Pine Pizza & Mini-Golf
Cypress Hills Golf Course
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Driving Range
NOTE: The list above is specific to local businesses that are open for business and running activities in the Cypress Hills.
*ALL FOOD VENDORS ARE OPEN*
- Ivan’s Restaurant at The Resort at Cypress Hills (Dine in or Take Out)
- Dar’s Little Dipper (Take Out – Outdoor seating)
- Lone Pine Pizza (Take Out – Outdoor seating)
- The Lakeview Grill (Dine In or Take Out)
*ALL PARK SERVICES OPEN*
The Resort At Cypress Hills
- Hotel Rooms, Townhouses, Cabins
- Off Sale
L&S Gas and Goods
- Fuel (Premium, Regular)
The General Store
- Camping Supplies
- Gift Shop
Gotta Go Septic Services
- Water Hauling
- Septic Pumping
Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Hiking Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Visitor Centre
- Administration Office
- Campgrounds (100% capacity)
- Showers and Washrooms
There you go! We will keep you updated as the summer progresses!
Enjoy your next visit to the Cypress Hills and remember to support local business! :)
View all posts