TREEOSIX: What To Expect During Your Next Visit
Keeping you safe while you explore.
At Treeosix, we’re thrilled to be able to offer our tours and activities again and we want everyone to have a worry-free experience as they explore these beautiful forests in Saskatchewan. That’s why we’ve increased our already stringent sanitation, health and cleaning standards, as well as made fundamental changes to the operation of our activities to help protect our crew and guests.
Please keep in mind the following changes when planning your next visit to either of our locations in Saskatchewan (Cypress Hills or Waskesiu Lake).
Treeosix Adventure Parks SPECIFIC operational info:
- A minimum of TWO participants are required to book a guided zipline tour. We will try to accommodate solo guests as best be can.
- A maximum of EIGHTS guests are allowed on a single guided zipline tour. If your party is less than six people total, there is a possibility that you will be experiencing the adventure with people not from your household. Physical distancing and facemask measures will remain in effect ONLY for those who choose to observe them.
- NOTE: Our online availability only allows for SIX guests to be booked on a single zipline tour. If you have seven or eight participants in your party when booking online, proceed to book a zipline tour for six, then contact us via phone or email, and we can add the additional spots to your booking and send you an online payment request to confirm.
- For our basecamp activities (climbing wall, giant swing, treetop drop, disc golf, mini-zips for kids, electric bike rentals, etc) participant numbers allowed per activity vary depending on the gathering sizes outlined in the most current public health order. By implementing a maximum number of participants per activity, it allows us to physically distance with certainty while the activity is underway. Our basecamp locations where the activities take place are large, wide-open spaces which makes this easy; however, please keep the number of non-participants in your party to one or two people in total.
- Walk up bookings are welcome but subject to availability. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND booking online in advance of arrival. As we saw last season (2020), due to our decreased capacity as we manage gathering sizes at our site (as required for outdoor recreation activities), our zipline tours tended to be booked up, three to four days in advance of arrival.
- We strongly urge all guests to book their adventures online via our website (mobile friendly) in advance of arrival. Full payment via credit card is required to complete your booking online or over the phone. If you are in the area, you are welcome to walk up to our site to make a booking for a later date but please keep physically distanced from all those who are not from your household.
- Please complete your waivers in advance of arrival as it required for our contactless check-in process AND will decrease your time for activities should you need to complete them when you arrive. You will receive a link for all participant waivers via email after your booking has been created.
- Our office and our washrooms will be open for our guests with increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in place. Please observe signs once you arrive at our site.
- All food and beverage services are suspended. Please bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Common seating areas around our site have been limited. For those that remain, the cleaning and disinfecting schedules relating to them have been expanded in accordance with the public health order.
- Cleaning and disinfecting. We use Saskatchewan Health Authority recommended products and procedures to sanitize guest equipment, frequent touch points on vehicles, and at facilities throughout the day and to deep-clean and disinfect overnight.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our site.
- Equipment is NOT shared between guests/groups. We provide each individual with the required equipment for the activity they are participating in. We will NOT provide you with a piece of equipment that has NOT been thoroughly sanitized after being used by a previous guest.
- Facemasks are no longer required when entering our office, however, you may wear one if it makes you feel more comfortable. Facemasks are not required while participating in any of our activities.
NOTE: Additional measures may be added at any time, without notice, to ensure we are operating in accordance with all public health orders.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and crew, so if you have any further questions or concerns about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
OPENING DATES FOR 2021
Keep an eye on our website for updates!
Lastly, thank you so very much for your continued support and understanding during this time. It means the world to us.
As a small, local tourism business, these are very uncertain times but we’d like to think we have a truck load of that good ‘ole Saskatchewan resiliency built into all of us whether we know it or not! More than anything, we can’t wait to put some smiles on the faces of each and every one of you who comes out to visit us this season.
This year, same as every year, we look forward to welcoming you to our neck of the woods.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Jori, Emma, and the rest of the Crew at Treeosix Adventure Parks
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Feel free to give us a call (306)-663-1221 or send us a message using the form below and we will do our best to help you out! As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so will our operations. Please reach out to us if you have any questions prior to making a booking.
View all posts