TREEOSIX: What To Expect During Your Next Visit
As an outdoor individual recreation provider, we've been given the green light to open our site to the public this summer. We are extremely grateful for this, but also realize this comes with a big responsibility to ensure public health remains the top priority. See below for details.
OPERATIONAL UPDATES FOR 2020
Please keep in mind the following changes when planning your next visit to either of our locations in Saskatchewan (Cypress Hills or Waskesiu Lake).
- Every booking this season is a private one for you and those individuals from your household. You will NOT be combined with other guests who do not arrive to our site with you. As such, we require a minimum of TWO participants to book an activity (with the exception of electric fatbike rentals and select basecamp activities).
- A minimum of TWO PARTICIPANTS is required to book a zipline tour this season. We are unable to accommodate solo participants at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Guests who are sick or symptomatic must not enter our site or participate in any of our activities.
- Walk up bookings are welcome but subject to availability. Due to our decreased capacity as we manage gathering sizes at our site (as required for outdoor recreation activities), we STRONGLY RECOMMEND booking online in advance of arrival.
- There is a maximum number of participants allowed on any given activity at the same time. These maximum participants limits differ depending on the activity and can be found by selecting an activity time slot at the time of booking. By implementing a maximum number of participants per activity, it allows us to physical distance adequately while the activity is underway. Please keep the number of non-participants in your party to one or two people in total.
- All guests must be 8 years of age or older to participate in the guided zipline tour adventure. Exceptions may be made if an individual does not meet this requirement but has completed one of our tours in the past. This will be assessed on a case by case basis – please call prior to booking.
- Please DO NOT arrive for your adventure more than 10 minutes prior to your start time. All bookings have staggered start times to ensure we properly manage gathering sizes at our site.
- We strongly urge all guests to book their adventures online via our website (mobile friendly) in advance of arrival. Full payment via credit card is required to complete your booking online or over the phone. If you are in the area, you are welcome to walk up to our site to make a booking for a later date but please only send one member of your household to do so.
- Please complete your waivers in advance of arrival as it required for our contactless check-in process AND will decrease your time for activities should you need to complete them when you arrive. You will receive a link for all participant waivers via email after your booking has been created.
- Our office and our washrooms will be open for our guests with increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in place. Please observe signs once you arrive at our site.
- All food and beverage services are suspended. Treeosix Season Passes and Treeosix Wristbands will also not be available in 2020.
- All rental equipment will be disinfected and thoroughly cleaned after each use. This is something we normally do but under the current public health order, additional precautions obviously have been undertaken.
- Common seating areas around our site have been limited. For those that remain, the cleaning and disinfecting schedules relating to them have been expanded in accordance with the public health order.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times. Our procedures with regards to all activities have been updated to ensure this is possible and our crew has been trained in accordance to these new guidelines. Some examples of these updates are: changes to our harnessing and equipment donning procedures so that you can do it yourself with no assistance from your guides, structural changes to our landing and brake zone on the zipline tour so that we can keep physical separation from you in both those areas, reduced the number of guests allowed on a tour so there is more space on the platforms which allows us to physically distance from you throughout the adventure.
- Facemasks are RECOMMENDED. Please bring your own and if you do not have one, we would be happy to provide one to you prior to your departure if you’d like. Remember, wearing a facemask is NOT a substitute for physical distancing.
NOTE: Additional measures may be added at any time, without notice, to ensure we are operating in accordance with all public health orders.
OPENING DATES FOR 2020
It is a little bit of a later start this year as you know!
In a normal year, we would begin our season on May Long Weekend, however, due to the cancellation of all group recreation (ie – our school group adventures, girl guides, scout troops, as well as all corporate bookings, to name a few…), we have decided to open at the beginning of June 2020 and will adjust our hours AND if necessary, our days of operation depending on visitation.
As of today, we’ve structured our opening dates at each Treeosix location as follows:
Treeosix | Cypress Hills
Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, SK
OPENING DATE: JUNE 2ND, 2020 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
Treeosix | Waskesiu
Waskesiu Lake, SK
OPENING DATE: JUNE 10TH, 2020 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
NOTE: All availability for each location can be found by clicking the “Book Your Adventure” link at the top right of all of our web pages.
ONLINE APPAREL STORE OPEN NOW
Treeosix Gear starts shipping at the beginning of June.
As many of you know, face-to-face outdoor adventures are kind of our thing, so with Covid-19 floating around, we understand if you are unable or prefer not to make it out to our site this summer for some fun in the forest.
After June 1st, 2020, we will start shipping all Treeosix orders that were placed prior to that date. You will also be able to stop in and pick up any orders after that date. At the moment, you are able view and purchase any and all pieces of Treeosix apparel via our online store so let’s get cracking!
So, for those of you who are looking for a way to support our small business but are unable to visit our site this summer, purchasing and proudly rocking a piece of Treeosix gear or buying a gift card for someone who would love to experience one of our adventures is the easiest way to do so. Every little purchase helps us get through to the next season!
Lastly, thank you so very much for your continued support and understanding during this time. It means the world to us.
As a small, local tourism business, these are very uncertain times but we’d like to think we have a truck load of that good ‘ole Saskatchewan resiliency built into all of us whether we know it or not! More than anything, we can’t wait to put some smiles on the faces of each and every one of you who comes out to visit us this season.
This year, same as every year, we look forward to welcoming you to our neck of the woods.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Jori, Emma, and the rest of the Crew at Treeosix Adventure Parks
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Feel free to give us a call (306)-663-1221 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you out! As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so to will our operations. Please reach out to us if you have any questions prior to making a booking.
View all posts