TREEOSIX: What To Expect During Your Next Visit
As an Outdoor Individual Recreation provider, we've been given the green light to open our site to the public this summer. We are extremely grateful for this, but also realize this comes with a big responsibility to ensure public health remains the top priority. See below for details.
OPERATIONAL UPDATES FOR 2020
Please keep in mind the following changes when planning your next visit to Treeosix Adventure Parks.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times. Our procedures with regards to all activities have been updated to ensure this is possible and our crew has been trained accordance to these new guidelines.
- Facemasks are RECOMMENDED. Please bring your own and if you do not have one, you can purchase one at the time of booking for an additional charge if you’d like. Remember, wearing a facemask is NOT a substitute for physical distancing.
- Guests who are sick or symptomatic must not enter our site or participate in any of our activities.
- No walkups allowed until further notice. This is critically important as it allows us to properly manage gathering sizes at our site as required for outdoor recreation activities. So, please DO NOT ENTER our site unless you have a reservation.
- When reserving an adventure, there will be a maximum of FOUR participants that are allowed on any given activity at a time (with the exception of a couple of the basecamp activities). This will allow us to physical distance adequately while the activity is underway. If you have a group size of larger than four people, we recommend that you book multiple tour times back to back to accommodate all guests on your reservation.
- A minimum of two people is required to book a time slot or guided zipline tour.
- All guests must be 10 years of age or older to participate in the guided zipline tour adventure. Exceptions may be made if an individual does not meet this requirement but has completed one of our tours in the past. This will be assessed on a case by case basis – please call prior to booking.
- You will NOT be combined with other guests who do not arrive to our site with you (ie – every single reservation is a private one for you and those individuals from your household.) If you are NOT planning on participating in an activity (ie – grandparents wanting to watch their grandkids on the mini-zips), you will need to purchase a “Non-Participant Pass” which must be added on at the time of booking and counts towards one booking spot on your reservation. We require a minimum of TWO participants to book an activity (with the exception of electric fatbike rentals).
- Please DO NOT arrive for your adventure more than 5 minutes prior to your start time. All bookings will have staggered start times to ensure we maintain gathering sizes at our site.
- All guests are required to book their adventures online via our website (mobile friendly) in advance of arrival. A valid credit card is required to complete your booking. We will be available to answer questions over the phone but will not be accepting bookings via phone or on site (no walk ups).
- All waivers must be completed prior to arrival. You will receive a link for all participant waivers via email after your booking has been created.
- A Reservation System Fee of 3% will be added to each booking this season. The base prices for all activities will remain the same as the past season.
- Our office will remain closed during your visit but our washrooms will be open with increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in place.
- All food and beverage services are suspended.
- Treeosix Season Passes and Treeosix Wristbands will not be available in 2020.
- All rental equipment will be disinfected and thoroughly cleaned after each use. This is something we normally do but under this environment, additional precautions obviously will be undertaken.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas such as picnic tables and chairs will be expanded in accordance with the public health order.
NOTE: Additional measures may be added at any time, without notice, to ensure we are operating in accordance with all public health orders.
OPENING DATES FOR 2020
It is a little bit of a later start this year as you know!
In a normal year, we would begin our season on May Long Weekend, however, due to the cancellation of all group recreation (ie – our school group adventures, girl guides, scout troops, as well as all corporate bookings, to name a few…), we have decided to open at the beginning of June 2020 and will adjust our hours AND if necessary, our days of operation depending on visitation.
As of today, we’ve structured our opening dates at each Treeosix location as follows:
Treeosix | Cypress Hills
Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, SK
OPENING DATE: JUNE 2ND, 2020 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
Treeosix | Waskesiu
Waskesiu Lake, SK
OPENING DATE: JUNE 9TH, 2020 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
NOTE: All availability for each location can be found by clicking the “Book Your Adventure” link at the top right of all of our web pages.
ONLINE APPAREL STORE OPEN NOW
Treeosix Gear starts shipping at the beginning of June.
As many of you know, face-to-face outdoor adventures are kind of our thing, so with Covid-19 floating around, we understand if you are unable or prefer not to make it out to our site this summer for some fun in the forest.
After June 1st, 2020, we will start shipping all Treeosix orders that were placed prior to that date. You will also be able to stop in and pick up any orders after that date. At the moment, you are able view and purchase any and all pieces of Treeosix apparel via our online store so let’s get cracking!
So, for those of you who are looking for a way to support our small business but are unable to visit our site this summer, purchasing and proudly rocking a piece of Treeosix gear or buying a gift card for someone who would love to experience one of our adventures is the easiest way to do so. Every little purchase helps us get through to the next season!
Lastly, thank you so very much for your continued support and understanding during this time. It means the world to us.
As a small, local tourism business, these are very uncertain times but we’d like to think we have a truck load of that good ‘ole Saskatchewan resiliency built into all of us whether we know it or not! More than anything, we can’t wait to put some smiles on the faces of each and every one of you who comes out to visit us this season.
This year, same as every year, we look forward to welcoming you to our neck of the woods.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Jori, Emma, and the rest of the Crew at Treeosix Adventure Parks
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Feel free to give us a call (306)-663-1221 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you out! As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so to will our operations. Please reach out to us if you have any questions prior to making a booking.
View all posts