TREEOSIX: What To Expect During Your Next Visit
Keeping you safe while you explore.
At Treeosix, we’re thrilled to be able to offer our tours and activities again and we want everyone to have a worry-free experience as they explore these beautiful forests in Saskatchewan. That’s why we’ve increased our already stringent sanitation, health and cleaning standards, as well as made fundamental changes to the operation of our activities to help protect our crew and guests.
General reminder to all guests regarding the following COVID-19 guidelines:
- Individuals who are sick should stay home.
- A physical distance of two metres must be maintained between people not from the same household.
- Individuals should wash their hands before and after using parks, playgrounds, and equipment.
- Avoid overcrowding. Individual groups must not exceed the restrictions on public gatherings.
Please keep in mind the following changes when planning your next visit to either of our locations in Saskatchewan (Cypress Hills or Waskesiu Lake).
Treeosix Adventure Parks SPECIFIC protocols:
- All guided zipline tours this season will be private for you and those individuals from your household/bubble. The maximum number of participants on a single ziptour will be limited to EIGHT guests. You will NOT be combined on a zipline tour with other guests who do not arrive to our site with you, until public health guidelines allow.
- We require a minimum of two participants to book a guided zipline tour AND we will be giving advanced booking priority to larger groups (groups of four or more) in 2021. We are unable to accommodate solo participants at this time and encourage you to book an adventure with only those within your bubble. Thank you for your understanding.
- The following booking priorities will be in place from June 26th until September 5th (and during all long weekends):
- Group sizes of FOUR to EIGHT will be able to book their adventure at ANY TIME PRIOR TO DEPARTURE;
- Group sizes of TWO TO THREE must wait until 24 hours PRIOR TO DEPARTURE to book their adventure
- For all other activities (climbing wall, giant swing, treetop drop, disc golf, mini-zips for kids, electric bike rentals, etc) participant numbers allowed per activity will vary depending on the gathering sizes outlined in the most current public health order. By implementing a maximum number of participants per activity, it allows us to physically distance with certainty while the activity is underway. Our basecamp locations where the activities take place are large, wide-open spaces which makes this easy; however, please keep the number of non-participants in your party to one or two people in total.
- Walk up bookings are welcome but subject to availability. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND booking online in advance of arrival. As we saw last season (2020), due to our decreased capacity as we manage gathering sizes at our site (as required for outdoor recreation activities), our zipline tours tended to be booked up, three to four days in advance of arrival.
- We strongly urge all guests to book their adventures online via our website (mobile friendly) in advance of arrival. Full payment via credit card is required to complete your booking online or over the phone. If you are in the area, you are welcome to walk up to our site to make a booking for a later date but please keep physically distanced from all those who are not from your household.
- Please complete your waivers in advance of arrival as it required for our contactless check-in process AND will decrease your time for activities should you need to complete them when you arrive. You will receive a link for all participant waivers via email after your booking has been created.
- Our office and our washrooms will be open for our guests with increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in place. Please observe signs once you arrive at our site.
- All food and beverage services are suspended. Please bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Common seating areas around our site have been limited. For those that remain, the cleaning and disinfecting schedules relating to them have been expanded in accordance with the public health order.
- Cleaning and disinfecting. We use Saskatchewan Health Authority recommended products and procedures to sanitize guest equipment, frequent touch points on vehicles, and at facilities throughout the day and to deep-clean and disinfect overnight.
- Equipment is NOT shared between guests/groups. We provide each individual with the required equipment for the activity they are participating in. We will NOT provide you with a piece of equipment that has NOT been thoroughly sanitized after being used by a previous guest.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times. Our procedures with regards to all activities have been updated to ensure this is possible and our crew has been trained in accordance to these new guidelines. Some examples of these updates are: changes to our harnessing and equipment donning procedures so that you can do it yourself with no assistance from your guides, structural changes to our landing and brake zone on the zipline tour so that we can keep physical separation from you in both those areas, reduced the number of guests allowed on a tour so there is more space on the platforms which allows us to physically distance from you throughout the adventure.
- Facemasks are RECOMMENDED. Please bring your own and if you do not have one, we would be happy to provide one to you prior to your departure if you’d like.
NOTE: Additional measures may be added at any time, without notice, to ensure we are operating in accordance with all public health orders.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and crew, so if you have any further questions or concerns about our policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
OPENING DATES FOR 2021
Keep an eye on our website for updates!
As of today, we’ve structured our opening dates at each Treeosix location as follows:
Treeosix | Cypress Hills
Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, SK
PROJECTED OPENING DATE: May 15th, 2021 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
Treeosix | Waskesiu
Waskesiu Lake, SK
PROJECTED OPENING DATE: May 15th, 2021 (SEE AVAILABILITY)
NOTE: All availability for each location can be found by clicking the “Book Your Adventure” link at the top right of all of our web pages.
Lastly, thank you so very much for your continued support and understanding during this time. It means the world to us.
As a small, local tourism business, these are very uncertain times but we’d like to think we have a truck load of that good ‘ole Saskatchewan resiliency built into all of us whether we know it or not! More than anything, we can’t wait to put some smiles on the faces of each and every one of you who comes out to visit us this season.
This year, same as every year, we look forward to welcoming you to our neck of the woods.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Jori, Emma, and the rest of the Crew at Treeosix Adventure Parks
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Feel free to give us a call (306)-663-1221 or send us a message using the form below and we will do our best to help you out! As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so will our operations. Please reach out to us if you have any questions prior to making a booking.
View all posts