Do you have what it takes to fly through the trees with ease all summer?
We sure hope you do! Watch the video below for an “inside look” into the life of a zip line guide at Treeosix Adventure Parks!
We are currently hiring for the following summer jobs:
Position: Zip Line Guide
Location: Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park & Elk Ridge Resort near Waskesiu Lake
Reporting to: Site Manager
Availability: May to September
Compensation: Hourly Wage + Tips and Commissions
Treeosix Adventure Parks, Saskatchewan’s bona fide pioneer of guided eco-friendly zip line tours, is looking to fill several Zip Line Guide positions for the 2018 season. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the daily operation of the zip line tours and other basecamp activities, the safety of our guests, and assisting with any and all events that may result during the day to day operation of the business.
This job requires strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a physically demanding forested outdoor environment on a daily basis. No previous experience as a zip line guide required.
- To ensure a safe, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff at all locations
- Responsible for the safe, friendly and efficient operation of the zip line tours and basecamp activities.
- To be able to perform any and all department duties once training is complete.
- Required to interact with Site Managers and Lead guides to complete gear logs and maintenance reports
- Adhere to the rules and regulations outlined in the Treeosix Employee Handbook, Guide Training Manual, and Occupational Health & Safety program
- Be an active promoter of Treeosix in the community and on your personal social media channels.
- Perform other tasks and duties asked of you by your manager
- Friendly, confident & energetic style with excellent communication skills
- Capable of physically demanding work with a passion to work outdoors in the summer regardless of weather conditions
- Comfortable at heights and not prone to motion sickness
- Previous experience zip lining is considered an asset but not required
- Previous outdoor leadership / experiential tourism / hospitality experience is an asset
- Previous experience in a customer service position is an asset
- Knowledge of Treeosix Adventure Parks operations is an asset
- Being currently enrolled in university / college is an asset
This is a temporary full time summer seasonal position. Starting date is TBD (May 2018).
Treeosix offers industry competitive compensation in a great working environment. We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest in Treeosix Adventure Parks, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in this experience, please email your resume with cover letter before April 30th, 2018 to the attention of:
Jori Kirk, President/CEO
For the past six seasons, we’ve been very fortunate to have received so many great applicants for our unbeatable work experience in the forests of Saskatchewan.
In an effort to give you a bit more time to get your applications in, we will not begin interviewing for any of our 2018 positions until January 1st. We also do this so returning guides have some time to indicate their interest prior to filling their previous positions.
*Please note*: Early applications are still encouraged and will give you priority in the hiring process should you meet the requirements of the job! As well, we will continue to hire until all positions have been filled!
Thank you so much for taking an interest in joining our team. Best of luck!
President/CEO, & Founder